1. Personal Care: assistance with grooming and bathing and assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
3. Light housekeeping
4. Meal preparation
5. Medication and appointment reminders
1. Speak English clearly and fluently.
2. Have personal care experience, such as CNA or HHA or PCA or equivalent experience.
3. Have a reliable car, current auto insurance, and a valid driver's license.
4. Pass a criminal background check (CORI is run for all applicants), and DMV check.
5. Provide good references (names & phone numbers for 6 non related references).
6. Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
7. Live within or adjacent to our service area of Norwood, Sharon, Walpole, Stoughton, Canton, Milton, Mattapan, Hyde Park, Roslindale, West Roxbury.
1. Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
2. Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
3. Have a positive attitude.
4. Be patient, reliable, dependable, and trustworthy.
1. Alzheimer's & Dementia experience
2. Current Tuberculosis test
4. Experience with Hoyer lifts
If you meet all of those requirements, please fill out our online application by using the link below:
Serving the towns of Norwood, Sharon, Walpole, Stoughton, Canton, Milton, Mattapan, Hyde Park, Roslindale and West Roxbury
**If you do not live in the above areas please look for the nearest Home Instead location on our website: www.homeinstead.com**
** Please Note: You must have your own Transportation, Clean Driving Record, No Criminal Record, and Speak Fluent English **
Keywords: home care, homecare, caregiver, hha, cna, personal care, elderly services, senior care, homemaker, home health aid, pca, nursing assistant,
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 12 Carnegie Row, Norwood, MA 02062. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 781-352-4660. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.