Looking for a great company to work for? Enjoy caring for seniors? We hire mature, compassionate, dependable people to provide personal care (assistance with grooming and bathing and assistance with toileting and incontinence issues) along with companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, transportation and errands for our elderly clients in their homes. If you are a warm and caring person, please look at the requirements below and apply if you meet all of them. WE HAVE CLIENTS AVAILABLE IN NORWOOD, CANTON, SHARON, STOUGHTON, MILTON, WEST ROXBURY areas....**MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE and VEHICLE.** MILEAGE REIMBURSMENT**CLEAN BACKGROUND CHECK.
* Paid Orientation and CAREGiver Meetings (4 per year)
* Incentives for Last Minute Shift Coverage!
* Sick Time
* Employer Matched 401K! (must work min 30hrs per week)
* Verizon/Sprint Discounts!
** Please Note: You MUST have your own TRANSPORTATION, CLEAN DRIVING RECORD, NO CRIMINAL HISTORY, and SPEAK and UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.
1. Personal Care: assistance with grooming and bathing and assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
3. Light housekeeping
4. Meal preparation
5. Medication and appointment reminders
6. Transportation to appointments and errands
1. Speak English clearly and fluently.
2. Have personal care experience, such as CNA or HHA or PCA or CAREGIVER experience.
3. CNA, PCA or HHA CERTIFICATE a PLUS!
4. CURRENT TB TEST or CHEST X-RAY a PLUS!
5. Have a RELIABLE CAR, VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE and CAR INSURANCE.
6. Pass a criminal background check (CORI is run for all applicants), and DMV check.
7. Provide good references.
8. Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
9. Live within or willing travel to our service area of Norwood, Sharon, Walpole, Stoughton, Canton, W.Roxbury,Westwood.
1. Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
2. Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
3. Have a positive attitude.
4. Be patient, reliable, dependable, and trustworthy.
If you meet all of those requirements, please fill out our online application by using the link below:
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 12 Carnegie Row, Norwood, MA 02062. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 781-352-4660. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.