** Please Note: You MUST have your own Transportation, Clean Driving Record, No Criminal Record, and Speak Fluent English **
1. Personal Care: assistance with grooming and bathing and assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
3. Light housekeeping
4. Meal preparation
5. Medication and appointment reminders
6. Transportation to appointments and errands
1. Speak English clearly and fluently.
2. Have personal care experience, such as CNA or HHA or PCA or CAREGIVER experience.
3. CNA, PCA or HHA CERTIFICATE is a plus!
4. CURRENT TB TEST or CHEST X-RAY
5. Have a reliable car, current auto insurance, and a valid driver's license. ***
6. Pass a criminal background check (CORI is run for all applicants), and DMV check.
7. Provide good references (names & phone numbers for 6 non related references).
8. Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
9. Live within or willing travel to our service area of Norwood, Sharon, Walpole, Stoughton, Canton and Hyde Park.
1. Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
2. Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
3. Have a positive attitude.
4. Be patient, reliable, dependable, and trustworthy.
If you meet all of those requirements, please fill out our online application by using the link below:
Serving the towns of Norwood, Sharon, Walpole, Stoughton, Canton, Dedham, and West Roxbury.
|Title:||CAREGiver for 3p-9p Shifts|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 12 Carnegie Row, Norwood, MA 02062. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 781-352-4660. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.